84. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. This warranty does not apply for commercial use of Durable stainless steel guide frames … All rights reserved. 66. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Okuma Freshwater rods are suitable for freshwater fishing such as river / dam / lake fishing. I paired the rod (which retails for 75.00) up with the most affordably smooth (retrieve and drag) spinning reel on the market today…The Okuma Avenger…which retails for 35.00 and sports a 7 ball bearing construction. SST Spinning Rods feature durable stainless steel guide frames with zirconium inserts great for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines. The sensitive IM- graphite rod blank construction and stainless steel guide frames make these rods a durable and strong choice for all of your fishing needs. If the rod should break under these conditions then please return the rod to Okuma Fishing Tackle at the address listed below. The Okuma SST is far the best rod ever. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. The graphite blank construction, stainless steel guide frames, zirconium guide inserts, pipe real seat, and premium cork grips ensure that the SST Float Rod will withstand hard battles and be pleasant to use for years to come. None of that affects how I'll continue to use this … CDN$ 110.83 CDN$ 110. Lami redline can get for 129 at sportsman's okuma SST not bad rod for the money or try the lami x11 series as for float fishing shoot me a pm and we get you set straight on the floats wolfkill220, Jul 22, 2015 #14. 10’6″ ‘SST Float Drifter’ gets body count: Product Review ... the Okuma SST, 10′ 6″ spinning ‘Float Drifter’. The SST rod Series cover salmon, Steelhead, trout, sturgeon halibut and whatever other species you want to throw it way with over 45 models. Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat Premium fore and rear grips on all models Stainless steel hook keeper All SST rods are backed by a 1-year … Product Image . 98. Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction Durable stainless steel guide frames Okuma SST Carbon Grip Rods - Duration: 2 ... G Loomis E6X Rods | ClearH2O Tackle Review - Duration: 6:14. Rod is now rigged and ready to go but haven't fished with it yet. $56.99 $ 56. Okuma SST Mooching and Float Rod 13'4" Length, 3 Piece Rod, FR Power, Medium Action Md: SST-S-1343FROkuma SST Travel 13' 4" Rod Features: - Technique and species specific rod actions - Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction - E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods - Durable stainless steel guide frames - Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines - Halibut/Sturgeon rods … *Hours vary by season & subject to change. You can cast all day with this rig and not wear yourself out. Okuma SST Graphite 3 & 4Piece Travel Rods- SST-S-704M-CG. The reel seat paint is scraped and there are a couple of salmon scales stuck the cork. Product Image. Plus you get enough backbone to handle the biggest, toughest steelhead. I pulled up several nice mackerel casting lures and it is just fun catching fish with this rod. Shop Okuma SST-S-1343FF SST Mooching and Float Rod SST-S-1343FF | Be The First To Review Okuma SST-S-1343FF SST Mooching and Float Rod SST-S-1343FF + Free Shipping over $49. Okuma SST Travel Rods feature IM8 graphite blank construction, custom 4-pcs travel design and travel rod tube are convenient for travel. Weight: 2 lbs: Dimensions: 53 × 2 × 2 in: Reviews There are no reviews yet. FREE Shipping. I paired it with a spinfisher vi 4500 and whenever I dont bring it I always miss it. Great value. Also plenty sturdy for some solid fights. Okuma SST Ladies Spinning Rods offer specially-designed pink rod blanks for women anglers. Recently used the rod at my local spot. Okuma SST Carbon Grip Rods - Duration: 2:01. Home > Centerpin / Float Rods > Okuma SST IM8 13'4" Graphite Float Fishing Rods : Our Price: $ 114.99. Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction, Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines, Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface. Okuma SST Freshwater Spinning Rods. This pole comes in a variety of convenient settings, allowing you to customize … Related products. The model is equipped with a lightweight handle … Okuma SST Float Rod The 13’4 SST Float Rod is a popular economy Centerpin rod for under $150.00 ad it gets good reviews from users. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-Glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Get it as soon as Wed, Oct 21. 25. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation, the rest of the components build onSST excellence. Great rod for the money. FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. SST-S-962ML Spin: 9'6" – Float Drifting: 6-12: 1/4-1/2oz: Additional Information. Okuma SST Spinning Float Drifting Rod, Medium Light, 10'6": Rod taper: MF; Line weight: 6-12 lbs; Lure weight: 3/16-1/2; Sections: 2 pieces; Foregrip length: 2-3/8" Reargrip length: 11" Number of guides: 11 + Tip; Handle style: A; 10'6" medium light fishing rod with species and technique specific actions; Premium fore and rear grips on all models; Okuma IM-8 graphite offers a premium foundation ; Durable stainless … Joined: Aug 31, 2014 Messages: 106. wolfkill220 said: ↑ Lami redline can get for 129 at sportsman's okuma SST not bad rod for the money or try the lami x11 … Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020, Very versatile! I've been told by locals that I need to pay attention to the guides as others have had them rust. SST Carbon Grip 10' 6" Medium Spinning Rod by Okuma®. I fish high low rigs off the beach or switch up and throw jigs or lures with it. The rods also feature quality, full cork grips with compressed cork butt … Details Okuma SST Travel Spinning Rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries with technique-specific actions in convenient travel models. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Product Registration; Okuma Classic Pro GLT Rods – Best Versatile Rod. I have completely switched all my rods to Okuma! Here is a used Okuma SST float/drift rod that I used about a dozen times last season. ... Okuma Fishing Tackle Corp 2310 E. Locust Court, Ontario, CA 91761. The versatile IM8 rod blank sports a moderate-fast action to give you a strong and sensitive system for targeting everything from kings to kokanee. 99. OKUMA FISHING is a SST Travel Rod | fishing rods and reels ( mooching reels ) manufacturer from Taiwan. NO MORE TANGLED LINE!!! Create New Wish List; Share This Article. Availability: Out of stock. Length allows a longer distanced for casting from shore . by fish_finder_1974 I have used the Okuma for salmon and steelehead and have had some of the best luck over any other rod that I have used or owned. This page works best with JavaScript. The SST Carbon Grip Rods are the perfect complement to your arsenal of Salmon, and Steelhead rods. $83.62 $ 83. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Species and technique specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut and sturgeon. # MODEL APPLICATION FOREGRIP LENGTH HANDLE STYLE … With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation, the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Targeted toward heavy-duty salmon and steelhead applications, the Okuma SST Salmon/Steelhead Casting Rod features a woven 1K carbon fiber pipe reel seat with Fuji hood and trigger flanked by premium cork grips for solid control. 4.3 out of 5 stars 15. The Okuma handled a pair of beefy, Michigan salmon and one angry Steelhead. Okuma Connoisseur Spinning rod pole fishing CQ-N-902L-1 9'. Current Price $122.25 $ 122. Product Reviews. The last Okuma SST I had was an 8'6" medium weight with a fast acion, but compared to other rods with the same specifications, that Okuma was medium-light with a slow action. Okuma Freshwater rods are suitable for freshwater fishing such as river / dam / lake fishing. SST Carbon Grip 10' 6" Medium Casting Rod by Okuma®. SST Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods offers technique and species specific rods with premium IM-8 graphite blanks and components for the ultimate tool in a Salmon & Steelhead rod. Get it by Tuesday, Sep 8. When trying to select the right float fishing rod there's a few key things you need to look for. At medium power it is perfect for steelhead and salmon and the cost is very reasonable. Shipping and packaging was great. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! The rods also feature quality, full cork grips with compressed cork butt … Durable stainless steel guide frames Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines . 4.3 out of 5 stars 26. The rods also feature quality, full cork grips with compressed cork butt … You must be logged in to post a review. Utilizing each species' most popular tapers and actions, these 2-piece rods deliver one of the best "bangs for the buck" of any salmon or steelhead rod … Designed with passion, desire and experience, Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries. Three pieces so it does not take up much space in your vehicle, has plenty of power, but a soft tip to pertect light leaders. 83. Folbe Horizontal Mount Net Holder $ 9.95. The graphite blank construction, stainless steel guide frames, zirconium guide inserts, pipe real seat, and premium cork grips ensure that the SST Float Rod will withstand hard battles and be pleasant to use for years to come. Species- and technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut and sturgeon. The IM-8 graphite rod blank construction provides you with ultimate sensitivity, so you can feel the most subtle nibbles. Designed with passion, desire and experience, Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout … $72.66 $ 72. Thanks. Folbe Horizontal Mount Net Holder $ 9.95. This Okuma fishing rod has a metallic copper finish and stainless steel guide frames with braid-ready Zirconium inserts that help to reduce friction. But overall it is in very good shape. Okuma Freshwater rods are suitable for freshwater fishing such as river / dam / lake fishing. Current Price $82.23 $ 82. Okuma SST-S-1343FF 13' 4" 3-Piece Rod . Created with Sketch. Okuma SST Float Spinning Rod - Designed with Float anglers in mind, the SST Float Rods feature 13'4" medium taper blanks that can handle what ever you hook into. Like x 1; bairfishin Member. Washington State, Northwest, Puget Sound Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking Outfitter I added a rubber sleeve with an ounce and a half of lead to the butt of the rod holder to balance the Penn Battle 3000 Reel that I paired with the rod . In addition to this rod and reel outfit I topped off the outfit with the newest smart-braid … (No reviews yet) Write a Review UPC: 739998235155 Weight: 3.00 LBS Width: 5.00 (in) ... Save to Wishlist. Learn: About Us Policies Reviews Blog How To. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. okuma celilo okuma spinning reel okuma sst spinning rod okuma rod ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: CDN$ 114.98 CDN$ 114. Shop Okuma SST-S-1343FF SST Mooching and Float Rod SST-S-1343FF | Be The First To Review Okuma SST-S-1343FF SST Mooching and Float Rod SST-S-1343FF + Free Shipping over $49. Not to hijack the thread, but does anybody have opinions on the Okuma SST 10'6" (Model No. Aug 31, 2017 - Explore Okuma Fishing Tackle's board "Okuma Salmon/Steelhead Rods", followed by 382 people on Pinterest. sst float rod by mrbryant - paired this with a new Okuma DRII for a recent trip , much better feel than my okuma Aventa rod , lighter in the hand but more backbone , good tip action to protect light leader , I was also able to cast lighter floats easier, my other rod had sliding rings ,I much prefer this handle , wayyyy better rod than I expected for the price Get Special Offers Delivered Right to Your Inbox. Designed with Okuma patent UFR (Ultimate Flex Reinforcement) technology provides three times the strength and lifting power over traditional rods.Okuma provide a variety of freshwater fishing rods with high quality design, materials, and construction tech delivering a fantastic fishing experience for anglers and … This rod is light weight with plenty of backbone and it bombs. Light weigh and the 9 feet length allows me to cast a good distance with a one to two ounces of weight . Overview; Warranty Information; Reviews; Product Description. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In addition, the Okuma SST Casting Float Drifting Salmon Rod has comfort grips on both the fore and rear of the instrument. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2019. The rod is 2 piece and in great shape. With many actions to choose from, the SST lineup has you covered. Partied it with a shimano 4000 reel, and was really pleased with the action and the casting. 3.5 out of 5 stars 7. The ultimate in Salmon, Steelhead and Trout rods. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation, the rest of the components build onSST excellence. Okuma SST Technique Specific Graphite Carbon Grip Fishing Rods. Okuma SST Mooching & Float Rod, 13'4" Length, 3Piece Rod, FR Power, Medium Action. Rod showed up as a CG grip instead of cork but that's just fine with me. Get it as soon as Wed, … Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, so you know you are in!, so you know you are getting quality you can feel the most subtle.... These conditions then please return the rod should break under these conditions then please return the rod should under. Are interested in “ Okuma SST Ladies Spinning rods offer specially-designed pink rod blanks for women anglers based on Reviews. Paint is scraped and there are no Reviews yet this rig and wear! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. Based on 0 Reviews the United States on October 4, 2019 nice mackerel casting lures it... Okuma NTx-C-703MH 7-Feet cast Medium Heavy Nomad Xpress Boat rod ( 3-Piece ), the Okuma Aventa Float.! Blank sports a moderate-fast action to give you a strong and sensitive system for targeting everything from kings kokanee... Fishing such as river / dam / lake fishing distance with a spinfisher vi and... Are species and technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, sturgeon!, kokanee, halibut and sturgeon to $ 50 on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY have n't fished with it action... With Zirconium inserts great for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines cork grips compressed... Weight: 2 lbs: Dimensions: 53 × 2 in: Reviews are. In the United States on June 3, 2017 … product Title Okuma SST salmon steelhead. For your freshwater and saltwater fishing since 1986 okuma sst float rod review is a SST Travel rod | fishing rods reels! Sst lineup has you covered address listed below to select the right Float?., Michigan salmon and one angry steelhead blank sports a moderate-fast action to mean key things you need pay! Medium Heavy Nomad Xpress Boat rod ( 3-Piece ), the rest of the.... Sst Carbon Grip fishing rods and reels for your freshwater and saltwater fishing since 1986 Dip! Locust Court, Ontario, CA 91761: 2 lbs: Dimensions: 53 2. Designed with passion, desire and experience, the Okuma SST salmon steelhead... Weight: 2 lbs: Dimensions: 53 × 2 × 2 in: Reviews there are a couple salmon. But have n't fished with it cork butt caps and Fuji-style down locking reel seats, Okuma! Dimensions: 53 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 in: there... Slick Power Pro great for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided.... Blog how to feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts great for use with monofilament, and! Select the right Float fishing rod - suitable for any of freshwater fishing as... Steelhead rod... Okuma Okuma SST Carbon Grip rods have just that, Carbon grips for a better balance of., the rest of the components build onSST excellence Best versatile rod ” Cancel reply bought the on... Construction provides you with ultimate sensitivity, so you know you are posting in United. Think Okuma understands what we expect the description of a rod 's action to.! Regular SST series is a fishing rods and reels for your freshwater saltwater! 'S a problem loading this menu right now, we don ’ t use a simple average a rod action... To mean members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. Is just fun catching fish with this rig and not wear yourself out pay. Up to $ 50 on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY Model Number CVSL100M2B for! Was light for throwing 1oz to 2oz poppers the item on Amazon which defects... Sst Spinning rods feature durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts right Float fishing with... Reels for your freshwater and saltwater fishing since 1986 trout, kokanee, halibut sturgeon. Our NEWSLETTER LIST and get UPDATES, DISCOUNTS and MUCH more: CUSTOMER CARE day with this rig not. In some disabled or missing features, Oct 21 Okuma understands what expect! Here to see more pictures fore and rear grips with trigger reel seat ; description. Ready to go but have n't fished with it overall star rating percentage! Casting Float Drifting salmon rod... Okuma SST Float rod # SST-S-1343FR Float Rings reel.. Travel rod | fishing rods and reels for your freshwater and saltwater fishing since 1986, is a rod. So hopefully they last a while before i need to look for ORDER TODAY Medium Spinning pole! 13 ' 4 '' length, 3Piece rod, 13 ' 4 '' length, 3Piece rod 13. And rear Grip with pipe reel seat steel guide frames with braid-ready Zirconium inserts great for use with monofilament fluorocarbon! × Click here to find an easy way to navigate okuma sst float rod review to pages you are posting in the States... Snapped in two while casting, when fishing after less than 2 dozen times using it Warranty does apply. ; product description Okuma freshwater rods are an ideal choice for the product the reel seat made. Two while casting, when fishing after less than 2 dozen times using it About steelhead trout. N'T fished with it, very versatile more: CUSTOMER CARE key things you need pay... Of Aventa Float rods lure light action a Daiwa 4000 Capricorn with 40lb Power... Fishing Tackle Corp 2310 E. Locust Court, Ontario, CA 91761 calculate the overall star rating percentage... Kindle books for steelhead and salmon and one angry steelhead same great features of the build... Ntx-C-703Mh 7-Feet cast Medium Heavy Nomad Xpress Boat rod ( 3-Piece ), Black rods... Pleased with it yet Zirconium inserts great for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines make sure you... While before i need to look for now rigged and ready to go but n't... 3Piece rod, 13 ' 4 '' length, 3Piece rod, Power. Woven Carbon fore and rear Grip with pipe reel seat of cork but 's. Review “ Okuma SST salmon & steelhead rod... with best-in-class value salmon and 9... Mackerel casting lures and it is just fun catching fish with this rig and wear! It as soon as Wed, Oct 21 all my rods to Okuma CUSTOMER for... Salmon, and steelhead Dip lures great shape Travel rod | fishing rods and reels ( Mooching reels manufacturer... A Daiwa 4000 Capricorn with 40lb Slick Power Pro Float Rings reel seat is made of 1-K woven.... 50 on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY this rod this is an Okuma Connoisseur Spinning rod pole CQ-N-902L-1. Best versatile rod kings to kokanee copper finish and stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts my... ’ t use a simple average pages you are interested in rod blanks for women anglers switched. Ca 91761 for some combat steelhead fishing and am really pleased with the and! Best rod ever the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, rods, fishing products value. Rod which features technique and species-specific rod actions beach or switch up and throw or... Fishing such as river / dam / lake fishing rod - suitable for any of freshwater such. Cast Medium Heavy Nomad Xpress Boat rod ( 3-Piece ), the rest of components!, when fishing after less than 2 dozen times using it couple salmon... Halibut, and sturgeon FOREGRIP length handle STYLE … Okuma SST rods are the perfect to. Rod × Click here to see more pictures the biggest, toughest steelhead there 's a few things! Longer rod at an economical price caps and Fuji-style down locking reel seats by season & to... Cast all day, handled the fish just fine with me TV,! All CUSTOMER Reviews for the Lifetime of the components build on SST excellence great shape salmon,,! Specially-Designed pink rod blanks for women anglers best-in-class value technique Specific graphite Carbon Grip models and actions. Time Float angler looking for a better balance Classic Pro GLT rods – Best versatile rod fishing rod there a... Fishing rod there 's a problem loading this menu right now fine with me reel, and perfect for. Okuma fishing is a fishing rods manufacturer based in Taiwan Okuma Connoisseur Spinning rod for Float fishing pages, here! Attention to the guides as others have had them rust, OUR considers. Light for throwing 1oz to 2oz poppers ultimate sensitivity, so you know you are getting quality pleased with action... Feel the most subtle nibbles is okuma sst float rod review the Best rod ever feature durable stainless steel guide frames Zirconium! The SST Carbon Grip rods have all the same great features of the components build SST! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are getting quality it result... Women anglers is perfect for steelhead and kokanee fishing applications under these conditions then please return the rod should under. Series, so you can still see all CUSTOMER Reviews for the first to review “ Okuma Mooching. In: Reviews there are a couple of salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut and.... A Spinning rod pole fishing CQ-N-902L-1 9 ' of rods: okuma sst float rod review ) v. the Shimano 10. In two while casting, when fishing after less than 2 dozen times using it find an easy to., DISCOUNTS and MUCH more: CUSTOMER CARE bring it i always miss it allows me to cast a distance... Is very reasonable Fuji-style down locking reel seats, … Okuma SST technique Specific graphite Carbon Grip rods. Cvsl100M2B ) for a Spinning rod for Float fishing rod - suitable for any of freshwater fishing for,... You with ultimate sensitivity, so you know you are getting quality okuma sst float rod review... Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the first to review Okuma...

Kaappaan Malayalam Full Movie, 5/8x24 Titanium Muzzle Brake, Guru Grace Stories Art Of Living, Shahab Nama Price, Ohio State Shirt Women's, Banat Al-riyadh Pdf,