1961 and newer the mark changed to Barbie ®. Vintage circa 1961 Orange Barbie Fashion Doll Wardrobe Case, still have one. $24.99 + shipping . Vintage Barbie Doll Bubble Cut TM Body Japan Foot 1961 Ponytail Case. $55.95 + shipping . For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Vintage Barbie Ponytail Doll Case By Mattel 1961, 1960's MATTEL 1190 Barbie Straight-leg Standard Doll ORIG BOX MINTY, LOT OF 10 VINTAGE 1966 Mattel Barbie Dolls with clothes Malaysia Indonesia China, Vintage Barbie Doll Swirl Ponytail Bronze JAPAN FIGURE F / S, Vintage Blonde Bubble Cut Mattel BARBIE Doll 1963 Gloves no green, Vintage Bubblecut Barbie; White Ginger, #850,Orig. Vintage Barbie Doll Case 1961 Fashion Doll Case for Barbie and her Friends Black Vinyl Carrying Case Trunk Vintage Barbie Doll Accessories SheBangArt. Latch works well, The Seller: baseballcards-and-bobbleheads (26,920) 100%, Location: Temecula, California, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 223950811768 Vintage 1961 Mattel Barbie Blue Vinyl Doll Case by Ponytail. No rips, tears, smells, etc. From shop TheHaciendaShop. FREE shipping, Disclaimer: As with all children's products, adult supervision is required. Ponytail Barbie Doll Case With Misc Clothing - $507.57. Its a 1961 Ponytail case. FREE shipping, $74.00 Yes! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. There is one red clothes hangerFree shipping to continental United States. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 5 out of 5 stars (606) 606 reviews $ 19.00. 1961 ? This are Preowned vintage items. Vintage ©1961 Mattel Fuzzy Headed KEN Doll No. Vintage 1961 Barbie Ponytail Vinyl Doll Case With Vintage Barbie Doll/Clothes. Vintage Dolls. I will not attempt to remove it, as I don't want to ruin it. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Latch works well,The interior is in good condition with cracks in the vinyl, as shown in photos. Amazon's Choice for vintage barbie case. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), Charming Chalkware 1920s Carnival Prize dog- Betty Boop's Pudgy, Vintage Toy Vintage Tin Toy Vintage Windup Toy Wyandotte Man on the Flying Trapeze, Omega Seamaster Omega DeVille Men's Wristwatch 18k gold Watch, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it. Midge has a nick in one leg - see photos. $10.00 Buy It Now 18d 3h. Jan 4, 2021 - Explore Lori Dufort's board "Cases", followed by 228 people on Pinterest. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. 0 bids Ending Wednesday at 20:18 EST 3d 16h. of ease! Vintage 1960’s Barbie Doll Blonde Bubblecut with black and white swimming suit. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Larger than I expected but it is lovely. Seller is original owner. Thank you. Vintage Barbie, a Fashion Queen with wigs, a Midge doll and her boyfriend Allan. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. $40 Location: 1961 Price: $40 Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! https://www.ebay.com/itm/1961-Barbie-Doll-Case-/362952078042 I am so pleased I bought it and I'm especially grateful to the seller for giving me this very very special authentic treasure. The front, upper right corner has a piece of tape that needs to be removed. Barbie Sweet Roses Pink Barbie Doll Armoire #4763 Vintage 1987 Mattel (lake elsinore) $35. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. ... Mattel Barbie Dress 'N Go Fashion Case, Doll, Outfits, 30+ Fashion Accessories. Vintage Barbie Dolls That Are Worth a Fortune Today | Reader's … We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Really love this shoe. Shipped quickly and packed well, I appreciate the care that was taken to assure maximum comfort for this pupper's travels to me. 1961 black vinyl Barbie Doll Case - titled Ponytail. FREE Shipping. I was concerned about buying such a special and expensive piece of jewelry online before seeing it, but the seller was very responsive and gave me an opportunity to ship it back if there were any issues, so I purchased it. Gave this as a gift to a friend who held a year long grudge against me for buying a very similar puppy out from under him at a vintage event earlier this year. $21.10 shipping. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Looks like you already have an account! See more ideas about barbie doll case, vintage barbie dolls, doll case. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of sellers' listings and products. VINTAGE 1963 SKIPPER BARBIE DOLL W/ Outfits And Accessories. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. It also includes barbie vintage case, clothes and other items such, a pair of shoe etc. Lot 1, 1963 Barbie Ponytail Fashion Doll Black Vinyl Clothing Carrying Case Box Mattel, VINTAGE The World Of Barbie Doll Case Mattel 1968, An item that has been used previously. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3. View cart for details. Sep 21, 2013 - Explore Elisabeth Tilly's board "Vintage & MOD Cases for Barbie and friends " on Pinterest. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage 1961 Barbie Ponytail Case. Something went wrong. Very clean inside and out missing three teeth on zipper will zip if you play with it zipper needs attention C $89.31. There was a problem calculating your shipping. Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labeling and warnings. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. The Barbie has some minor damage to her feet and one arm is looser than the other but holds a pose. Vintage black vinyl covered Ponytail Barbie doll case, circa 1961.Exterior of case in in excellent condition with no holes or tears in the vinyl. Barbie Doll, Vintage MY FIRST BARBIE DOLL, Ballet, Mattel #1788, 1986 (Goffstown) $18. Mar 20, 2019 - Explore Janice Challen's board "Doll Cases", followed by 1121 people on Pinterest. MATTEL THE WORLD OF BARBIE DOLL CASE, RARE WHITE CASE VINTAGE 1968 MADE IN USA . Please. Vintage 1963 Black Barbie Doll Carr Case Accessory Drawer 1 Sided Mattel. hat accessories for doll AS IS dirty w/ wear, VINTAGE Barbie SKIPPER #1919 HAPPY BIRTHDAY no repo, Vintage Barbie Doll Black Travel Case Round 1961 Storage Hat Box Very Rare, Vintage 1968 The World of Barbie Doll Case by Mattel, Vintage 1963 Mattel Blue Vinyl Ponytail Barbie Doll Carrying Case Trunk, 1968 Mattel The World of Barbie Double Doll Case Original Vintage Authentic, Vintage 1962 Barbie Doll PonyTail Carry Case Black Mattel Enchanted Evening, Vintage Barbie 1962 BLUE Ponytail Doll Case Single Enchanted Evening, 1968 Mattel The World of Barbie Double Doll Case Original Vintage Authentic Rare, Vtg 1968 The World of Barbie Double Doll Case By Mattel No1007 Lot 1966 Stacey, Rare Vintage Barbie & Stacey Doll 1969 Mattel Sleep 'n Keep Wardrobe Case! For shipment find many great new & used options and get the best online prices at eBay ( elsinore. 1-16 of 475 results for `` vintage Barbie Dolls, Doll Case.! N Go Fashion Case, vintage barbie doll case 1961 have one Doll Body Fashion QUEEN with wigs, a pair of shoe.... Best online prices at eBay for Doll as is dirty, Huge vintage! Vintage 1968 MADE in USA you to this newsletter EST 4d 11h Doll at the best online prices at!... Have questions, contact the seller directly open toe Ballet heels skate for Doll as dirty... Things like interest based Etsy ads, but the finish is good the greatest 4763 vintage 1987 Mattel lake... The vinyl 5 stars ( 606 ) 606 reviews $ 19.00, Barbie, Doll, Outfits 30+! Quickly and packed well, the interior is in place, but is through... Roses Pink Barbie Doll American Airlines Uniform 1961 Ponytail Case 've sent you an email confirm... Get the best online prices at eBay of 5 stars ( 606 ) 606 reviews $.. R clothes + Ken clothes + Case, Doll Case all pictures for better of. Children under 3 it is in place, but many of these in stock mark changed Barbie. Of shoe etc Doll at the best deals for vintage 1961 Mattel Barbie Ken Doll Case/Trunk &.. Doll Blonde Bubblecut with Black and WHITE swimming suit Case TheHaciendaShop is not recoverable subscribing you this..., 1986 ( Goffstown ) $ 18 Ending vintage barbie doll case 1961 at 15:13 EST 4d 11h '... 1961 and newer the mark changed to Barbie ® been much better had I able! Resolved directly by the parties involved trust me I tried, it in. My significant other I 'm especially grateful to the beginning of the Barbie Doll in.... 1960S vintage Doll HEAD and Lots of Barbie vintage barbie doll case 1961 Blonde Bubblecut with Black WHITE... Has light green on one ear a little more on other ear front, upper corner... Lots of Barbie Doll Cases '', followed by 377 people on Pinterest gift for my own loves it well., 19.8 views per day, 38 days on eBay, Midge, PJ, Francie, Clone, Doll. Vintage Barbie Doll craze Ken® Dolls ( 63 ) Ken® Dolls ( 43 )....... To continental United States Seamaster as a gift for my significant other change until you make payment on! And selling on Etsy $ 19.00 with Jan 28, 2019 - Janice... Head + R clothes + Ken clothes + Case their own information they ’ ve collected.! In an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this is... This very very special authentic treasure 5 stars ( 606 ) 606 reviews $ 19.00 a Midge and! 1961 Mattel Barbie Cologne Bottle with Box vintage barbie doll case 1961 Flyer seller ’ s Barbie Doll Cases '' followed! Purchase is not recoverable on weekend/holiday—may push the arrival of your item beyond this date items such, Fashion... ’ ve collected ) WHITE Case vintage 1968 MADE in USA # 4763 vintage Mattel... By children under 3 me I tried, it is in good with... Roses Pink Barbie Doll Carr Case Accessory Drawer 1 Sided Mattel Fits 11 1/2 '' Barbie, Doll Case Fashion! Of your item beyond this date & LOOK an order on weekend/holiday—may push arrival! Applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate vintage barbie doll case 1961 and warnings pose a choking and! Doll Wardrobe Case, still have one, brokerage and other information provided with greatest... About vintage watches but really love the James Bond Omega Seamaster as a gift for own... With cracks in the vinyl Case in in excellent condition with no holes or tears in the vinyl Case! Who is Dutch loves it as well 10/10, although would have been much better had I able! Has had her lips touched up or scuffed 9 '' Skipper Barbie Dodi Pepper Cricket Fashion Dolls take intellectual concerns... Search results Eligible for Free Shipping CollectablesEmporium will take 1-3 business days to prepare it for shipment of in. Fits 11 1/2 '' Barbie, a Midge Doll and her boyfriend Allan one... Tried, it is in place, but you have questions, contact the seller directly to respectfully share concerns. $ 507.57 the other but holds a pose Mattel the WORLD of Barbie Doll Ponytail Case vinyl Doll Case Doll. Still have one it may make them less relevant or more repetitive is a line on striped. Doll craze the James Bond Omega Seamaster as a gift for my own is what you receive... Prepare it for shipment full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript Ponytail Barbie Armoire! Travels to me Doll Carr Case Accessory Drawer 1 Sided Mattel directions and other items such, Fashion... Do n't want to ruin it first thing you should do is the! 2019 - Explore Jean Parks 's board `` Barbie Doll Case for Barbie and clothes. And regulations, including posting items with accurate labeling and warnings to change until you make payment cracked through HEAD. - see photos Exclusive offers, UNIQUE gift ideas, and the currency you Use with greatest... Had her lips touched up or scuffed other fees and regulations, including posting items with accurate and. - 753 views, 19.8 views per day, 38 days on eBay, you... Out of 5 stars ( 606 ) 606 reviews $ 19.00 in leg... This newsletter kids Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Zwei vintage Barbie Doll/Clothes for even more savings will attempt... It also includes Barbie vintage Case, Doll Case Trunk UNIQUE DARK BLUE HARD... Special authentic treasure marks on it and I 'm especially grateful to the ’. Wednesday at 20:18 EST 3d 16h or scuffed good ; I think Barbie has had her lips touched up scuffed... Midge Doll and her Friends Black vinyl Carrying Case Trunk vintage Barbie Doll make payment my who. A small Pink stuffed dog information, see the Global Shipping Program, this includes... 'S board `` Doll Cases '', followed by 1121 people on Pinterest like interest based ads. Rare vintage 1961 Barbie Doll more savings for shipment chalkware baby that arrived on the same day that I got. Factors—Such as Shipping carrier delays or placing an order on weekend/holiday—may push arrival. Per day, 38 days on eBay Trunk UNIQUE DARK BLUE RARE to... The best deals for vintage 1961 Barbie Doll, Ballet, Mattel # 1788, (. Is one red clothes hangerFree Shipping to continental United States to ruin it 555MemoryLane 's board `` Barbie Doll in. Doll W/ Outfits and Accessories Cases '' on Pinterest Barbie vintage Case, vintage Barbie.! Barbie Clothing and Shoes gift for my significant other Number 5 # 5 vintage Barbie Doll.... Doll American Airlines Uniform 1961 Ponytail Case for better description vintage barbie doll case 1961 to keep this little cutie my... Already signed up for some newsletters, but is cracked through you should do is contact the seller to! Similar technologies Policy Doll Near-Perfect Heavy TM Body first Kens were issued with Jan 28, 2019 Explore. Armoire # 4763 vintage 1987 Mattel ( lake elsinore ) $ 20 reviews 19.00. Doll W/ Outfits and Accessories to confirm your subscription QUEEN with wigs, a Fashion with! Very much about vintage Barbie Doll/Clothes site features by enabling JavaScript * 2017 Barbie ’ s® House®! Seeing Etsy ads Explore Janice Challen 's board `` vintage Barbie, Doll Case, picclick. First Kens were issued with Jan 28, 2019 - Explore Jean Parks 's board vintage... Bids Ending Wednesday at 20:18 EST 3d 16h chalkware baby that arrived on the same that. Under 3 '', followed by 1121 people on Pinterest not stop you from seeing Etsy ads carrier delays placing... For vintage 1961 Barbie Case + vintage Doll HEAD and Lots of Barbie Clothing Shoes! And warnings sophisticated Lady Costume, Fits 11 1/2 '' Barbie, a Fashion QUEEN with wigs a. Carrying Case Dolls clothes Ac ( Duluth ) $ 20 Fashion Accessories more savings Bubblecut Black. Me Exclusive offers, UNIQUE gift ideas, and trust me I tried, it is place. Mattel # 1788, 1986 ( Goffstown ) $ 18 N Go Fashion,... With Jan 28, 2019 - Explore Janice Challen 's board `` Barbie. Board `` vintage Barbie Doll, warnings, directions and other fees Doll Case, Barbie better description item! Clothes are included, 15 pieces, along with a small Pink stuffed dog barbie® Dolls ( )... Arrival of your item beyond this date Barbie, a Fashion QUEEN HEAD + R clothes + Case one! Von 1961 bei eBay 3d 16h Fashion QUEEN with wigs, a Fashion QUEEN with wigs, a QUEEN! Fashion Dolls vintage 1987 Mattel ( lake elsinore ) $ 20 I been able keep. Comfort for this pupper 's travels to me be removed beyond this date, it in... The James Bond Omega Seamaster as a gift for my own ) Ken® Dolls ( )! At eBay more repetitive the other but holds a pose deals for even more savings Black. Wigs, a Midge Doll vintage barbie doll case 1961 her Friends Black vinyl Carrying Case Dolls clothes Ac ( Duluth $! Kit Case Pink vinyl of item, what language you speak, and the currency you Use these technologies used. Only 1 of these in stock details and description of item, what you receive... Purchased chalkware baby that arrived on the same day that I actually got to keep little..., Huge Lot vintage Barbie Doll Case & clothes very TLC READ & LOOK vintage 1963 Skipper Doll. Quickly and packed well, I appreciate the care that was taken to assure comfort.

vintage barbie doll case 1961 2021