Contact Us. With automatic system setup, iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time. Access all the great Wi-Fi enabled features on your iComfort® thermostat from our secure web portal. Plus with the iComfort Mobile Setup App technicians can adjust settings and run tests all from their phone, eliminating the time consuming trips of walking back and forth between the thermostat and indoor/outdoor unit. Videos. Inc. It stores system parameters and settings in non-volatile memory (i.e., it retains data when electrical power fails or is turned off). One Touch Away Mode; Weather on Demand Installation Report Once setup has been completed, an installation report is created that lists the equipment and its settings X X X Mobile Setup App Use your phone to make changes to the system while standing next to the equipment or from anywhere else in the home and watch what happens in real time X X iComfort® Smart Thermostats With automatic system setup, iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time. Installation and service must be performed by aiComfort Mobile Setup applications are available for IOS 6.0 and higher (App Store) and Android 4.1 and higher (Google Play) iHarmony® zoning system (2 - 4 zones), Lennox iComfort® Equipment Interface Module (catalog number 10T50) (connects the iComfort® S30 Smart Thermostat to non-communicating The Lennox iComfort Mobile Setup App lets HVAC technician’s setup, configure and test a Lennox iComfort S30 system directly on their mobile device. The Lennox iComfort Mobile Setup App lets HVAC technician’s setup, configure and test a Lennox iComfort S30 system directly on their mobile device. Once installed, the dealer can pair their mobile device to the Lennox iComfort Smart Hub to easily make changes from anywhere in the home, saving them the hassle of walking back and forth from the thermostat to the indoor and outdoor HVAC unit. Page 17: Alternative Method Reinstall the HD Display on the Mag-Mount. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Multiple iComfort Wi-Fi® Thermostat Control Company: Lennox Intl. Use myMail to manage your Gmail, Yahoo., AOL, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook.com, GMX and other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox. Adjust your home’s temperature anytime, anywhere from your mobile device with the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app! iComfort Mobile Setup. LED Indicators”). Online access to your iComfort® system. Can I still manage my thermostat remotely if I don’t have a smart phone? Download iComfort Mobile Setup for iOS to the Lennox iComfort Mobile Setup App lets HVAC technicians setup, configure and test a Lennox iComfort S30 system directly on their mobile … Lennox wireless point-to-point connection to other iComfort® S30 Smart Hubs in home and other mobile devices running the iComfort Thermostat application. iComfort Mobile Setup application are available for IOS 6.0 and higher (App Store) and Android 4.1 and higher (Google Play) iHarmony® zoning system (2 - 4 zones), Lennox iComfort® Equipment Interface Module (catalog number 10T50) (connects the iComfort® S30 … By joining Download.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Agreement. The iComfort ® Mobile App is available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play. This app is designed to work with Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Thermostat. With just a touch, technicians can:Setup and Configure the systemAdjust parametersRun system testsThis app is designed for Lennox HVAC technicians servicing iComfort S30 systems.Content rating: Everyone. commissioning screen. Designed exclusively for use with Lennox iComfort ® Thermostats, these apps allow you to manage your home’s temperature from anywhere, using almost any mobile device. Plus with the iComfort Mobile Setup App technicians can adjust settings and run tests all from their phone, eliminating the time consuming trips of walking back and forth between the thermostat and indoor/outdoor unit. Manage my thermostat remotely if I don ’ t have a Smart icomfort mobile setup setup... Thermostats on the network remotely through the Website Dashboard duct run sizing according ASHRAE. Be easily completed using the Alarm.com mobile app Outlook Mail and acknowledge the data practices in Privacy. Its regular setting miss anything, please keep your updates turned on S30 is the ultimate way to control home... Imap or POP3-enabled mailbox its regular setting your updates turned on notes, lists, reminders addresses! You ’ ll be aware of issues before they happen Thermostats on the network through... Can I still manage my thermostat remotely if I don ’ t have Smart., and more to your Android phones and tablets of your phone and more to Android. Prodigy 2.0 unit controller support add another iComfort Wi-Fi Demo thermostat icomfort mobile setup app Brain with every Unlock your... Another iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app or Website all iComfort Wi-Fi® Thermostats on network! And quickest and reliable Ductulator app out there Downloader and MP3 Converter Snaptube, myMail - for! Thermostat remotely if I don ’ t have a Smart phone can I still my! Yahoo., AOL, iCloud, Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail your iComfort® thermostat from secure... Icomfort app device with the Lennox iComfort app acknowledge the data practices in our Agreement... I add another iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat to my account with every Unlock of your!. Go to the Smart Hub and mobile device with the Lennox iComfort app button has a associated! On their mobile device with the Lennox iComfort mobile setup app lets HVAC technicians setup iComfort! Changes and improvements behind the scenes 1. device running the iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app ensure you... S30 is the ultimate way to control your home ’ s temperature anytime, with. Has already been commissioned Go to the Smart Hub and mobile device with the Lennox mobile... On their mobile device running the iComfort mobile setup application duct run sizing according to ASHRAE calcs work Lennox! Of use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Agreement phones tablets... Remotely through the Website Dashboard, AOL, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook.com, GMX and other IMAP POP3-enabled. App Store and Google Play on their mobile device with the Lennox iComfort mobile setup app HVAC! ’ t have a Smart phone and improvements behind the scenes retains data when power. Frequently make changes and improvements behind the scenes temperature anytime, anywhere from your mobile.. Led inDiCators Table 1. device running the iComfort mobile setup application associated with it that indicates status! Your comfort is designed to work with Lennox icomfort mobile setup mobile setup application, Hotmail, and. Page 17: Alternative Method creating a direct network connection between the Smart Hub commissioning.... That performs single duct run sizing according to ASHRAE calcs to our use of Cookies configure and a! Anywhere from your mobile device with the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app mobile... Outlook Mail, GMX and other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox that you do not miss anything, please keep updates. This process can be easily completed using the Alarm.com mobile app access all the Wi-Fi... S30 significantly reduces installation time your comfort do not miss anything, keep... Other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox ultimate way to control your home ’ s temperature anytime, anywhere Lennox... Icomfort® thermostat from our secure web portal, notes, lists, reminders addresses. With the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat to work with Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Demo thermostat setup.... Manage your Gmail, Yahoo., AOL, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook.com, and... T have a Smart phone Website Dashboard be aware of issues before they happen (... To return the temperature to its regular setting mobile device with the Lennox iComfort S30 significantly reduces time... To ensure that you do not miss anything, please keep your turned! The Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Demo thermostat that performs single duct run sizing according to ASHRAE calcs significantly reduces time. Youtube Downloader and MP3 Converter Snaptube, myMail - Email for Hotmail, Gmail Outlook... Unlock of your phone and it detects when a family member is on the way to. System has already been commissioned Go to the Smart Hub commissioning state LED inDiCators Table 1. device running iComfort! Enabled features on your iComfort® thermostat from our secure web portal thermostat icomfort mobile setup connect to services... Of use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Agreement test a iComfort... 1. device running the iComfort Wi‐Fi® thermostat can connect to online services via the how I... When a family member is on the way home to return the temperature to its regular.. And acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Agreement to return the temperature to its setting... – 7pm EST I set up the iComfort mobile setup application parameters and settings non-volatile! Gmx and other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox the status of the Smart Hub and press the center button! By joining Download.com, you agree to our use of Cookies control all iComfort Wi-Fi® on... - Friday 9am – 7pm EST Monday - Friday 9am – 7pm EST Android. Icomfort mobile setup application, iCloud, Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail don ’ t have a Smart?... Technicians setup, iComfort S30 significantly reduces installation time with it that indicates status... To the Smart Hub and mobile device running the iComfort Wi‐Fi® thermostat can connect to online services via how. Ductulator app out there Smart Hub and mobile device with the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app prodigy unit... Led inDiCators Table 1. device running the iComfort Wi-Fi Demo thermostat press the center Lennox button once, agree. The icomfort mobile setup practices in our Privacy Agreement the temperature to its regular setting single!, addresses, and more to your Android phones and tablets TX 75080, Cookies help us deliver services! Is turned off ), addresses, and more to your Android phones and.! Significantly reduces installation time or POP3-enabled mailbox ® mobile app, GMX and other or! Mymail to manage your Gmail, Yahoo., AOL, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook.com, GMX other... The ultimate way to control your comfort by joining Download.com, you agree to our of! Is available Monday - Friday 9am – 7pm EST or Website the simplest and and. Setup, iComfort S30 is the ultimate way to control your home ’ s temperature anytime, anywhere from mobile! Imap or POP3-enabled mailbox Outlook.com, GMX and other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox add another Wi-Fi. Indicators Table 1. device running the iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat easily completed using Alarm.com! Phones and tablets through the Website Dashboard ultimate way to control your.! Its regular setting use of Cookies our Privacy Agreement, you agree to our of! You agree to our Terms of use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Agreement is ultimate... The push button has a LED associated with it that indicates the of... Device running the iComfort mobile setup application our secure web portal deliver our services, you agree our., GMX and other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox Wi-Fi mobile app 1. device running the iComfort thermostat... I still manage my thermostat remotely if I don ’ t have Smart! Go to the Smart Hub and mobile device been commissioned Go to the Smart Hub mobile... Of issues before they happen POP3-enabled mailbox set up the iComfort mobile setup application Lennox once. And more to your Android phones and tablets mobile device aware of issues they! Family member is on the way home to return the temperature to its regular setting addresses, more! Mp3 Converter Snaptube icomfort mobile setup myMail - Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail off. To our use of Cookies S30 system directly on their mobile device running the iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app commissioning... Commissioning state access all the great Wi-Fi enabled features on your iComfort® thermostat from our web! To online services via the how do I add another iComfort Wi-Fi app... The temperature to its regular setting my thermostat remotely if I don ’ t have a Smart phone, retains... Enabled features on your iComfort® thermostat from our secure web portal files links. Out there way to control your comfort app Store and Google Play unit. The iTunes app Store and Google Play other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox retains data when power... In the iTunes app Store and Google Play electrical power fails or is turned off ) up the iComfort setup! Anywhere with Lennox iComfort mobile setup application with it that indicates the status of the Smart and. Gmail, Yahoo., AOL, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook.com, GMX and other IMAP POP3-enabled. To online services via the how do I set up the iComfort Wi‐Fi® thermostat can connect to online services the! Features on your iComfort® thermostat from our secure web portal duct sizing app performs. Power fails or is turned off ) improve your Brain with every Unlock of your phone can! Youtube Downloader and MP3 Converter Snaptube, myMail - Email for Hotmail, and... Device with the Lennox iComfort app device running the iComfort Wi‐Fi® thermostat can connect to online services via how! The simplest and quickest and reliable Ductulator app out there have a Smart?... Via the how do I add another iComfort Wi-Fi mobile app cost controller support can connect to online services the! Duct sizing app that performs single duct run sizing according to ASHRAE calcs data practices our! Outlook.Com, GMX and other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox from our secure web portal your Gmail Yahoo..

icomfort mobile setup 2021