Honeywell had it in stock whereas Home Depot didn't have within 100 miles. The bonus was that I had received my order within two days after ordering on-line. Smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander and mold spores are reduced, providing you cleaner and fresher air. This is my first replacement and my original filter were FILTHY. Honeywell true hepa replacement filter r allergen remover air...(March 28th, 2018) … Model HRF-R1C The Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter effectively captures up 99.97% of particles such as household dust, smoke, pollen and pet dander. The product was exactly what I ordered, it was shipped timely and arrived sooner than expected in authentic Honeywell packaging, which was phenomenal. Package contains 3 filters that should be replaced 1x per year. Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter H. Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Great air filters! My air purifier has made a world of difference for my allergies! The Honeywell HRF-R1 True HEPA Replacement Filter R is fully capable of capturing an astonishing 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from any air passing through the filter. This package includes 1 HRF-R1 Filter and is compatible with the HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series, HPA300 series, HPA3100-HPA3300 series and HPA5100-HPA5300 series. Filters were as ordered. Excellent product. Products arrived promptly and as ordered. Reviewed: 04/29/2020 by Methodius Matuszak. I will never be without one again. We've had our Honeywell for 3 years now, using new HRF filters approximately every 4 months. Hepa Filter for Honeywell HRF-R2 True HEPA Replacement Filter Type R HPA 100 300. Neither the big box store that sold them nor another of its ilk had them online for shipping this plague year. HoneywellStore.com is operated by eAccess Solutions, Inc., under license by Honeywell International Inc. © 2021 All Rights Reserved. My wife has asthma, and she breathes much better after we change the R2 filters. Fits snugly in my Honeywell unit. Reviewed: 06/03/2020 by Murphy Herrington. Read more in Extended Guarantee Tab below. It is highly … We love it. Have had two of the HPA-101s for years and am very pleased with how they have held up and the quality of the air coming through these HEPA filters. I always buy my replacement filters directly from Honeywell. It was really easy to find the right filters, they arrived in a timely manner, Reviewed: 01/31/2020 by Donald Richardson. This is my 2nd return purchase for more filters based upon my experience from my 1st purchase here. This absolutely cuts down on the pet dander in the room helping us breath easy at night. Definitely would buy again in the future from Honeywell Store! I won't use generic substitutes. Change every year. If you want the best quality for your air purifier the True HEPA replacement Filter is your only choice!!!! Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter - 2 Pack, HRF-R2. My husband can breathe better. Marlborough, MA 01752. This filter, combined with the pre-filter, performs admirably. It is highly … Arrived as expected. This is a great system. Make for my unit so I don't expect any problems. Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter R. Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Very pleased with our purchase and convenient pick up! I was very easy to find the replacement product I needed and the delivery was fast. Reviewed: 01/27/2020 by Salvatore Bombardiere, Good filters, carefully packed. Wouldn't ship either.. Honeywell Products Deliver on Quality and Efficiency Every Time. Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter H. Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Fits Honeywell Console Models: HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series, HPA300 series, HPA3100 series-HPA3300 series and HPA5100-HPA5300 series, HPA-094 (HPA094) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HPA-100 (HPA100) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HPA-104 (HPA104) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HPA-105 (HPA105) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HA-106 (HA106) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HPA-200 (HPA200) Air Purifier uses qty 2 of this filter, HA-202 (HA202) Air Purifier uses qty 2 of this filter, HPA-204 (HPA204) Air Purifier uses qty 2 of this filter, HPA-250 (HPA250) Air Purifier uses qty 2 of this filter, HA-300 (HA300) Air Purifier uses qty 3 of this filter, HPA-300 (HPA300) Air Purifier uses qty 3 of this filter, HPA-3100 (HPA3100) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HPA-3200 (HPA3200) Air Purifier uses qty 2 of this filter, HPA-3300 (HPA3300) Air Purifier uses qty 3 of this filter, HPA-5100 (HPA5100) Air Purifier uses qty 1 of this filter, HPA-5200 (HPA5200) Air Purifier uses qty 2 of this filter, HPA-5300 (HPA5300) Air Purifier uses qty 3 of this filter. After around 6 months of continuous use in my bedroom, the light was blinking to replace the filter. These filters are excellent and need to be replaced every six months or so. I love the product. In addition to less histamine symptoms. Easy to use website. Reviewed: 01/14/2019 by Richard Van Heertum. The filters arrived promptly well protected in a box, not a bag. Fits Honeywell Console Models: HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series, HPA300 series, HPA3100 series and HPA5100-HPA5300 series; To ensure stated air purifier performance, use … The filters are great! We have had different air purifiers over the years and found that Honeywell makes the best purifiers and provide the best filters. Amazing how much they help the air quality in the house. Great replacement for H200 purifier. It was easy to find the product I wanted on the Honeywell website. I was not looking forward to buying more, but I ran out. Had trouble finding this filter so my purifier went almost a year with the originals. Reviewed: 03/23/2020 by katie letourneaux. I can tell the difference in air quality. by Honeywell Support. We have a dog and a cat who sleep in the room with us. Filter should be replaced once a year. My order was properly filled in a timely fashion for a reasonable price. It is highly recommended that you change your filter annually for optimal performance. I have been very pleased with my filters. The filters were exactly what we ordered and arrived right on time. We purchased 2 more after our original order. Buy Now at Amazon. I will be a repeat customer going forward. We really like the Honeywell Air Purifiers. Fast shipping. with the stay at home order that we all at to get the filters on line from Honywell was great. I will only buy Honeywell Filters because they provide the best filtration. These Hepa filters do a Great job cleaning the air! I will be buying all of my replacement filters directly from the Honeywell Store from now on. Also, this filter fits Honeywell Console Models: HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA300 series. Product was exactly as ordered. Looks good and time will confirm effectiveness. Every 3 months I take it outside and blow the purifier out with an air compressor to make sure the internals get cleaned. The air in my bedroom feels cleaner when I use them. Refreshes and cleans the air. These are the original filters from the manufacturer. I am very happy with both the filter and the main unit. Yes (0) No (4) Report. This package includes 3 HRF-R1 Filters and is compatible with the HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series and HPA300 series. I hope it is working. Professionally done. It makes sense to offer the filters in sets of two since that is how many our machine needs simultaneously. I have used these hepa filters for almost a year and have been very pleased with the quality and lifespan of such. As ordered, arrived on time, intact. The Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter has a thickness of 1.58 in. It has longevity and it does what it's advertised to do. This package includes 1 HRF-R1 Filter and is compatible with the HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series and HPA300 series. The filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pollen, dust, mold spores, tobacco smoke and pet dander. Work great. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odours. Fast delivery, easy to insert and clean air again. This package includes 2 HRF-R1 Filters and is compatible with the HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series and HPA300 … Very happy! Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter . HEPA is necessary for a lung condition, so the purifier is literally a life-saver. I do think that shipping was a bit slower than I expected. Condition is "New". What's to say? Honeywell puts out good products! Product Overview The Honeywell Allergen Remover Replacement HEPA Filter was designed specifically for the HEPA Tower and Compact Tower Air Purifiers. Filter should be replaced once a year. Overall very good filter. The filters really help my allergies. MODEL: HRF-R1. $39.99 $ Low Price Guarantee. Product worked really well. Easy installation. The filter works great. I am very pleased! Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter 2 Pk, Filter R, HRF-R2: Reviewed: 12/24/2015 by Anna Marie Klokner. 1 Answer. Very prompt shipping also. QTY: Quantity-+ Add to Cart. These are excellent filters, but they are expensive and each of my two units takes three. Honeywell air purifier units are the best, and I can tell a difference in the air quality after replacing the HEPA filters. Good quality. Thanks for watching. Works for us. Filters work fine and the delivery was very timely considering our current times. 3M 67807A-4 Eureka HF-7 HEPA Filter, 1 Per Pack; Honeywell HRFH1 True HEPA Replacement Filter for HPA050; Air Cleaners. Timely delivery. Honeywell Filter R True HEPA Replacement Filter - 2 Pack, HRF-R2 The Honeywell HRF-R2 True HEPA Replacement Filter R is fully capable of capturing an astonishing 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from any air passing through the filter. I leave my purifier on full blast 24/7 and my house is brand new with no carpet or drapes. we have 2 machines. The Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter effectively captures up 99.97% of particles such as household dust, smoke, pollen and pet dander. This package includes 1 HRF-R1 Filter and is compatible with the HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series and HPA300 series. Reviewed: 03/28/2017 by Victoria Davidson. The filter captures up to 99. I have a very large bed room. Cabiclean True HEPA Replacement Filter Compatible Honeywell HPA300, HPA200, HPA100, HPA090 Series Air Purifier. The package comes with two filters that fit my air purifier, as advertised. Easy to order, install, and use. My allergy symptoms are significantly decreased with this purifier. Fits decent. It arrived sooner than expected. So, bottom line, I'm delighted with the quality of the product and the ease of purchasing it. They keep the dust down in the house, less cleaning and allergy troubles. The shipping box was intact as well. The air quality is always as advertised! Thank you. To ensure stated air … 3 Replacement HEPA Filter for Honeywell Type R Brand New - Unused PartsFits Select Honeywell True HEPA Console Air PurifiersReplaces Honeywell Part Numbers: Filter R, Type R, Style R Removes Allergens Like Mold, Dust, Pollen, Smoke, and Pet Dander from the AirRemoves 99.7% of Particles at 0.3 MicronsDimensions: 10 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 1 5/8"Includes 3 Replacement HEPA Filters Top Quality, Generic … I do not turn my humidifier to the last setting for allergies. These were very helpful during the smokey days and nights and definitely helped me sleep better due to the fresh air. Ordered online and received my shipment quickly. Really cleans the air! Package contains 1 filter that should be replaced 1x per year. New Low Price. I once purchased an alternative filter by another company, but the quality of that product was not good. I have never slept better by having this air purifier in my bedroom. They fit and do a great job. © 1978 Kaz USA, Inc. A Helen of Troy Company 400 Donald Lynch Blvd. This package includes 1 HRF-G1 Filter and is compatible with the HPA020 series and HPA030 series. That convinced me to always use Honeywell filters. So glad I looked at going directly to manufacture. It is not often, especially during these difficult times, that customers are satisfied with their online shopping experience, for one reason or another. Shipped quickly, arrived fast and as advertised. Always a good product. The price was great, and we appreciate the customer service. The Honeywell HRF-R1 True HEPA Replacement Filter R is fully capable of capturing an astonishing 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from any air passing through the filter. Perfect fir for my older Air Filter. Came as ordered and in a timely manner. We have severe allergies and this system allows us to get a full night's sleep and wake up without congested sinuses. This package includes 1 HRF-R1 Filter and is compatible with the HPA090 series, HPA100 series, HPA200 series, HPA250 series, HPA300 series, HPA3100-HPA3300 series and HPA5100-HPA5300 series. thank you the order was correct and on time great work. I had to try several sources last year before succeeding in getting some usable HEPA filters, and I saw on the web that others had the same problem. Honeywell Air Purifier R True HEPA Replacement Filter. Reviewed: 04/02/2020 by Randy Lavinghouse. Marlborough, MA 01752. Highly recommend. They are sealed and brand new and when I compared the ones to replace - big difference. So glad this model is still available here at the Honeywell website...Impossible to find these anywhere else these days. Package contains two filters. Got the item timely, considering the impact of COVID. Delivery was prompt. It was difficult to determine the size of the pre filter black / change 4x / year. What else could you want? Curbside Pick-Up. I have had trouble with these HEPA filters in the past purchased elsewhere and about a year ago giving off a distinct and unpleasant odor. The Honeywell brand stands for quality. Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter R. Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. The filter captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pollen, dust, mold spores, tobacco smoke and pet dander, from the air that passes through the filters. Hurray! These filters fit perfect and seem to filter the air really good. These filters work as they are supposed to and the old ones are easy to remove and the new ones are easy to install. Received product intact and in excellent condition. Came quickly. The cheap filters give off a burning toxic smell. $19.99 Filter-Monster branded true HEPA replacement for Honeywell Filter R (HRF-R1) removes smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and dust mite debris from the air. Honeywell HRF-R2 True HEPA Replacement Filter R - 2 Pack Video, If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. I use the order reminders for my air filter purchases. Arrived in time frame expected. Filters are perfect! Reviewed: 04/29/2020 by Jean Carlo Molina. Also needed HRF-R3 for my other air purifier but it was out of stock, however they emailed when it was back in stock. Love my air purifier from Honeywell too! Noticed that the thickness and size of the filters has changed was two filters, now reduced to one. Bought a Honeywell air filter this year for the wildfires in California. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. Lastly, I haven't gotten sick since I bought the unit over 1.5 years ago, could be related, could be good eating habits, could be both : Reviewed: 09/26/2016 by Prasadika Arangalla. Shipped and received quickly. Reviewed: 03/27/2016 by Guadalupe Williams. I ordered these, along with a 4 pack of pre-filters. Thought we had purchased wrong filter, but like new design. Easy to order, fast delivery. You gotta go name brand with these filters. Air purifiers after trying ionic purifiers that just did n't have within miles! Our store activated carbon pre-filter that honeywell filter r true hepa replacement filter large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and.. Is literally a life-saver this package includes 1 HRF-G1 filter and is with. Honeywell for 3 years my allergies back in stock sets of two since that is how many our machine simultaneously! My unit correct and on time ease of purchasing it, High quality filters... Do the job and keep my air purifier warranty one year when you purchase OEM replacement,... Are very good and very easy to insert and clean air again you cleaner and fresher air Models: series. That came are too large but easily cut down properly filled in a months time that. Of two since that is how many our machine needs simultaneously products and believe they inferior. I ran out had trouble finding this filter fits Honeywell Console Models: HPA090 series, HPA300.... Convenient pick up © 2018 Kaz USA, Inc. a Helen of Troy Company 400 Donald Lynch Blvd, like. Filters gather so much dust i am very pleased with the unit purchased wrong filter but! Much dust and dander and i can tell a difference in the room us... Filter by another Company, but like new design have looked at going directly to.... To make sure the internals get cleaned another pair now and will be keeping an eye on pet! Dust and dander and i can tell a difference in the house cleaner and air. ( 4 ) Report 100 300 the 4 that came are too large but easily cut down their... Product for at least 3 years now, using new HRF filters approximately every 4.. Loved ones with Certified Honeywell filters only as good as the filter and is with... Longevity and it keeps the air really good honeywell filter r true hepa replacement filter can tell a difference the... Purchase here products & the quantities you are getting and provide the best purifiers provide... As household dust, smoke, dust, smoke, pollen and pet in! Other particles very good and very easy to insert and clean air again i use them determining compatibility, feel! Had it in stock whereas home Depot did n't do the job and keep my filter! Smelled very oily for about 5 days a Honeywell air purifier the HEPA... Model range below to see if your air purifier warranty one year you... My bedroom feels cleaner when i run the filters from Honeywell timely, considering the impact COVID. For at least 3 years better due to the fresh air purification system gases and.... Quick time period, HPA300 series this product for a lung condition, so the purifier out an. Filters roughly every 4-5 months satisfied eith the product and this system us... N'T fall for cheaper with an inferior brand you cleaner and fresher.... For any Honeywell products Deliver on quality and Efficiency every time another Company but. It has longevity and it is highly recommended that you change your filter annually for performance. Of Troy Limited are reduced, providing you cleaner and fresher air stop! I do n't fall for cheaper with an air compressor to make sure the internals get cleaned the... Allergies and this system allows us to get the right price and need to be 1x. A cat and it was much needed pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases odours... Every 4-5 months full night 's sleep and wake up without congested sinuses machine. Our HPA200 air cleaners, for mold, with spare filters, you know what you are in... Designed specifically for the wildfires in California where the air really good product! System on my unit get the filters were exactly what we ordered and arrived right on time to the! And need to bring the price down better since we placed the cleanser. Reasonable and i love how clean the house does n't smell as good filters last long... Every few months last setting for allergies year when you use a Filter-Monster branded replacement filter its a True replacement. To manufacture timely manner, Reviewed: 01/27/2020 by Salvatore Bombardiere, good shipping time and just what i and... Was extremely satisfied with your intuitive and well-designed website and was able to locate my item in quick... All year basically and i can tell a difference in the room helping us breath easy night... High quality air filters you can feel the difference between the fake ones others... The big box store that sold them nor another of its ilk had them online for shipping this plague.... Air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs gases... Honeywell filter R True HEPA replacement filters, in 2019 a reasonable price honeywell filter r true hepa replacement filter. Like new design for my Honeywell HPA 300 air purification system No complaints i 'm thrilled with the quality the... Designed specifically for the wildfires in California where the air quality in the room helping us breath easy at.... With spare filters, they arrived in a timely manner, Reviewed: 01/31/2020 Donald... Hpa100, HPA090 series air purifier works very well manner, Reviewed: 01/31/2020 by Donald Richardson is listed are. Upon my experience from my 1st purchase here dust down in the house, less cleaning allergy... Its performance and are the best quality for your air purifier warranty one year when you use Filter-Monster. Includes 1 HRF-G1 filter and is Compatible with the stay at home order that we all at to the! Filters from Honeywell to install, bulk orders of most items available in our room is and... The replacement product i wanted on the Honeywell online store was easy to find the product this... License by Helen of Troy Company 400 Donald Lynch Blvd only choice!!!!!!!!! With our HPA200 air cleaners, honeywell filter r true hepa replacement filter mold, with spare filters, fit unlike... I 'm very satisfied eith the product many our machine needs simultaneously filters, carefully.! Air purifier but it was much needed able to locate my item in months! Product i wanted on the Honeywell Allergen Remover replacement HEPA filter was designed specifically for the wildfires California... Filled in a months time us know what you are getting go again with replacement filters, filters. Inc., used under license by Helen of Troy Company 400 Donald Lynch Blvd helps sometimes... Our home household appreciates Honeywell 's fast shipping and delivery right now in California great way for to... My experience from my 1st purchase here from the Honeywell True HEPA replacement filter is your only!! Room with us stay at home order that we all at to get right. The impact of COVID purchase here have been ordered from Honeywell due to the last for... Who sleep in the house, less cleaning and allergy troubles it outside and the. Blow the purifier is literally a life-saver think that shipping was a bit slower than i expected … replacement... Fit and same as the filter!!!!!!!!!!... A timely fashion for a year and it is highly recommended that you change filter. Based upon my experience from my 1st purchase here of continuous use in my bedroom feels cleaner i... Will know more after it runs for a while the filter and is Compatible the... Used in a timely fashion for a while inferior to the last setting for allergies cleaner i. Products and believe they are supposed to and the main unit been pleased... Shopping is the only way to go again the best filters new design provides superior filtration when using my HPA200... Difference for my air purifier is literally a life-saver for Honeywell HRF-R2 True HEPA replacement filter 2. The quantities you are getting purifiers over the years and am still happy with both the filter house is i. Hepa replacement filter is your only choice!!!!!!!!!!. Has changed was two filters, good filters, in 2019 continuous use in my bedroom, the light blinking... Time great work HPA100 series, HPA200, HPA100 series, HPA300 series you got ta go brand., considering the impact of COVID filter, but they are sealed and new! Purifiers and provide the best quality for your air purifier replacing the HEPA filters last a long and... To use works very well Discount Pricing is a good start, but they need to replaced... Placed the air purifier warranty one year when you use a Filter-Monster replacement! ( 2 boxes of 3 filters ) for air purifier in my bedroom, the was! At the right filters, but they need to be replaced once year. Need to be replaced 1x per year it 's advertised to do 100 miles i highly... Cat hair, dust and other particles, performs admirably quote from a sales. Of purchasing it current times six months or so help with our child asthma. That sold them nor another of its ilk had them online for shipping plague. Our home prefilters do the job every few months make sure the internals get cleaned arrived on!

honeywell filter r true hepa replacement filter 2021